Anyone who uses this website, be they visitors or otherwise, will herein be referred to as users.
Data can be collected from users in various different ways, each of which is outlined and described in the policy below.
By using this website, a user agrees with this policy as described.
When accessing the website through a browser, data may be collected in various forms, including a user’s IP address, browser type and version, the time spent on the website and other diagnostic data.
The collection of this data is used only for the following reasons:
- to address any technical difficulties that a user may be having
- to ensure that a user is not breaking the Terms and Conditions of the website
- to improve the user experience on the website
This data is not used for any other purpose and is not shared externally (unless we are legally obligated to do so).
Various types of cookies may be used as a user navigates our website, including cookies associated with security and user preferences.
Such data is retained indefinitely unless a user requests otherwise.
As the server of this website is located in the EU, and as this website is targeted primarily at an EU audience, the data of users is protected according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As such, each user has the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete your data
- the right to be provided with a copy of your data
- the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- the right to object to the processing of your data
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time in such cases when this website relies on your consent to process your data
- the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about the collection and use of your data on this website
Any such requests can be made by sending an email to [email protected]. Identity verification may be required for some requests.